Dos Feature in Imagenes Magazine

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Though many details are unknown (as they are in Spanish), Imagenes Magazine has printed a 5 page article in their latest issue on The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smuag

Elanillounico.com managed to get their hands on scans of the article, and, though I am unable to speak Spanish, I was at least partially able to get a sense of what it said via Google Translate. Interestingly, there was a small picture of Beorn, along with some descriptive text, which you can see beyond the break. 


As most of you probably do not speak Spanish, this makes about as much sense to you as it does to me. If it were not for Google Translate, I would not have a clue as to what this means. I do know that Google Translate is not very reliable, so if there are any viewers who are bilingual, I would really appreciate some help. Here is a very rough and possibly inaccurate translation:

"Beorn the Shapeshifter (Mikael Persbrandt): The protagonist of the excellent The Hypnotist by Lasse Hallström, which was released among us this summer, according to Jackson embodies 'an iconic character. Persbrandt was our first choice for the role. From the first time I saw him recite his dialogue it was impossible for me to imagine any other actor in the role. '"

I find the image very interesting as it is completely different from anything we have seen so far. If you have any thoughts on the subject, or can provide a better translation, be sure to leave a comment!

No comments :

Post a Comment