Spoiler Clip from MTV European Music Awards

Monday, November 11, 2013

Thranduil, Legolas, Tauriel, and an orc in an awesome new scene from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!

Spoilers, spoilers, spoilers! Here is a recording of a scene, introduced by Martin Freeman, that aired on the MTV European Music Awards. I have not actually posted the video (you can watch it here), but I have posted a full transcript, courtesy of TheOneRing.net, beyond the break. 

Legolas: You were tracking the Company of 13 dwarves. Why?
Tauriel: Answer the question, filth.
Orc: I do not answer to dogs, She-Elf!
Legolas: I would not antagonise her.
Tauriel: You like killing things, orc? You like death? Then let me give it to you.
Thranduil: Enough! Tauriel, leave! Go now.
Thranduil: I do not care about one dead dwarf. Answer the question. You have nothing to fear. Tell us what you know and I will set you free.
Legolas: You had orders to kill him. Why? What is Thorin Oakenshield to you?
Orc: The dwarf runt will never be king again.
Legolas: There is no King under the Mountain, nor will there ever be.
Thranduil: None would dare enter Erebor whilst the dragon lives.
Orc: You know nothing, your world will burn.
Legolas: What are you talking about? Speak!
Orc: Your time has come again. My master serves The One. Do you understand me, elfling? Death is upon you. The flames of war are upon you.

Sources: Lambert Lust [SocialCam]; TheOneRing.net

No comments :

Post a Comment